Air Circuit Breakers comply with IEC 60947-2 Featuring powerful protection, customized design and reliable performance, they are the best solution for electrical system.
- Rated current from [630 – 6300]A
- Breaking capacity from [65 -150]kA
- 100% service breaking capacity
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp) : 12kV
- Easy maintenance due to cradle system
- Various accessories and advanced protection trip relay(OCR)
- Different types of connection (Vertical or Horizontal/Front/Mixed)
- Double break contact ensures fast interruption of short circuit
- Compact size
- Approved by KS/CB type tested by DEKRA
Molded Case Circuit Breaker complying with IEC60947-2 standard pursues advanced technology in size, customized characteristic in range and powerful capability in specification provides you with wide options for system design and more flexibility for load fluctuations.
- Rated Current [3-1600]A
- Breaking Capacity [7.5-150]KA
- Fixed, Adjustable & Electronic Trip Mechanism.
- Type-tested by international test authorities KEMA for IEC standard, KERI for NEMA standard
Miniature Circuit Breaker focus on safety, easy installation, and user-friendliness with high reliability qualified by international test authorities based on IEC standard.
- Rated Current [0.5-125]A
- Breaking Capacity [3-25]KA
- Current limiting structure
- High quality materials against fire, high temperature rise and shock
- Clear ON/OFF indicator
- Double terminal connection by cable or bus bar
- Comply with IEC/EN standard, and can be applied to industry, commerce, high-rise buildings,household and other similar installations.
Residual Current Circuit Breakers provided contemporary range with user friendly features to ensure earth leakage protection.
- Comply with IEC 61008-1:2012
- Ratings 16A, 25A, 40A, 63A, 100A
- 2 & 4 Poles
- Sensitivity 10, 30, 100 & 300mA
- Earth fault trip indicator
- Protection against nuisance tripping
Residual Circuit Breakers with Overcurrent Makes your homes and equipments safe from harmful accidental currents.
- Comply with IEC 61009 -1:2012
- 2 & 4 Poles
- Sensitivity 30, 100 & 300mA
- Tripping curve – C
- Breaking capacity up to 10kA
For use as a switch disconnector in all types of circuits. Complies with BS EN 60947-3 all ratings.
- 16, 32, 63, 100, 125 A
- 1, 2, 3, 4 pole
Complies with BS EN 60947-3
- 2 Way Single Pole
- 2 Way Double Pole
- Centre-Off Changeover Single Pole
- Centre-Off Changeover Double Pole
- 3 positions: 0-I-II
- Manual & Motorized
- Up To 1600A
- Available for 1PH & 3PH systems
Load Break Switches
Complies with EN 60 947-3.
- Current Rating Up to 1600A
To ensure localized control and protection of single and three phase motors. The rated motor current is set on the motor starter units by means of a current dial.
- Satisfied with the international standard IEC60947-2 and IEC60947-4-1.
- Adjustable thermal relay
- AC3 utilization category
- Rated Current Setting Range: [0.1-80]A
Fuse Link & Bases
Grown from our traditional core competence, we offer a comprehensive range of fuse-links according to IEC/DIN standards for low-voltage and medium-voltage applications. Our innovative high-tech products protect people and investments and ensure maximum availability.
- Fuse-Links 10 x 38
- NH Fuse-Links
- D0 Fuse-Links
- HV Fuse-Links
- NH Fuse-Bases
- NH Fuse Switches
- Vertical & Horizontal Designs
- Sizes (000 , 00 , 1 , 2 & 3)
- Sizes (L31, L38, L51 & L58)
- 1,2,3 & 4 Poles
Thermal Overload Relay
Thermal overload relay with superior performance, good reliability, environmental protection, apply to a variety of low voltage areas and industrial applications.
- Standard: IEC60947-4-1
- Approval: CCC, CE, UL
- Three-pole, with temperature compensation and phase-failure protection
- 1NC &1NO auxiliary contacts
- Auto / Manual reset
- Front mounted auxiliary contact
- Current range [0.12 – 800]A
- Analogue & Digital Protection Relays
- MCU(Microprocessor Control Unit) Based
- Din Rail, Panel & Flush Mounting Types
- Manual & Electrical Reset.
- Test Function
- With Digital Ammeter
- Provided Protections against:
- Over Current
- Under Current
- Phase Loss
- Phase Reverse
- Phase Imbalance
- Locked Rotor
- Earth Leakage
- Short Circuit
- Over Voltage
- Under Voltage
Surge protection devices Range covers all classified according to their standard BS 7671 into different types (1, 2 & 3)