The consumer unit range has been designed to fit into today’s home environment. Whether the consumer unit houses electrical distribution or smart control devices, the units color and shape has been designed to complement and integrate into the home. With familiar yet stylish looks the unit provides easy access for all users.
For further protection the range now includes as standard the dual RCCB protected units, ensuring protection on all circuits. To improve access for all users, Hager have taken advice from the RNIB and the ‘on – off’ symbols are now embossed onto the unit.
With busbar & without busbar
The Advantages for you:
- Easy to install
- Sufficient wiring spaces.
- Fitted with tinned neutral and earth terminal
- Door maintained position
- Removable DINRAIL assembly
- Improved aesthetics
- Standard BSEN 60439 -1&3
- 1.2 mm thick sheet steel RAL 9002 Epoxy powder coated
- Available from 4 to 20 outgoings
- Metal, Opaque plastic and Transparent doors are available
- Flush & Surface mounted available
- Fitted with 100 A tinned copper busbar (with busbar type)