Sub-Main Distribution Board (SMDB)
- UP to 800A
- Capacity from  Ways
- Surface & Flush mounted
- Suitable for MCCBs incomers & outgoings
- Hager SMDB Enclosures
The last few years have seen a major change in the design and installation of commercial electrical distribution systems. The panel board is at the heart of such a system, whether acting as the main incoming board or as part of the sub distribution.
The Advantages for you:
- Nice ,Aesthetic & Versatile design Easy to install
- Optimal cabling space
- Full door
- Earth and neutral bars are positioned for easier cabling.
- Standard BSEN 60439 -1&3
- ASTA certified insulated tinned cupper busbar assembly
- 1.5 mm thickness sheet steel with Epoxy powder coating in RAL 9002
- Suitable for MCCBs incomers and outgoings.
- Surface mounted
- Top tap off for board extensions for MCBs up to 125A
- Meterable & Non meterable versions available
- Option for installing CTs in meterable versions.
- Removable top and bottom gland plates
- Accessories like key lock, DIN rail extension boxes, etc.
A- Invicta 250A busbar panel board
- Rated S.C withstand for busbars 25 KA at 415V
- 250A (MCCB x250 frame) incoming, 125A(MCCB x160 frame) outgoing
B- Invicta 400A busbar panel board
- Rated S.C withstand for busbars 35 KA at 415V
- Have two types
- 400A (MCCB h400) incoming, 125A (MCCB x160) outgoing
- 400A (MCCB h400) incoming, 125A (MCCB x160) +250A (MCCB x250) outgoing